phone number 607-838-3022
This history of used car sales started here in 1945 when Hap Nelson opened “Hap Nelson’s Used Cars”; little did Hap know a family tradition was in the making. Hap’s son in law Paul Munson worked along side Hap starting in 1955. In 1961 Philip (Butch) Munson came on board and joined the team.
This relationship continued until 1972 when Hap retired and Paul purchased the car lot, and so began “Paul Munson’s Used Cars”.
Paul’s two sons, Gerald and Timothy, worked with the business during high school and after. Tim and Butch remained until Paul retired in 1996 and Tim took over what became “Munson’s Auto Sales”. For a short time Tim’s son Eric Munson detailed the cars. Butch remained until his retirement in 1999.
The Munson family business is still going strong and we are proud to provide quality used cars for sale